domingo, 1 de mayo de 2016

BATMAN AND AUXILIARY VERBS.



The crossover is finally here! 
The waiting was totally worth it.

We had some fun recording this under pressure because CameraBoy needed to go to work and... He was late anyway. LOL. 


We're sorry about the noises and the background sounds, we were recording at  a coffee shop. There is also missing parts in the video so I replaced it with audio and text. 
Blogging with Batman was kind of difficult, I mean, I was nervous as hell... He's intimidating. But we made it hoping you enjoy it, because we did enjoy it when we recorded. (Did you see what I did there? (I did it again!)).

-Mariana ft. Batman... I mean Antonio.

2 comentarios:

  1. This crossover is one of the best things I've ever watched in my whole life!!! Except for Captain America Civil War of course :D I think you were great, the enviroment was fine and creative. I kind of sensed that working with batman must be really challenging XD He is a super hero so... what can we do right? jajaj JK!! Excellent guys keep working like this, Im very positive that you are going to become famous some day and then I'll just claim that I got the I-was-their-teaher-copyrights and I'll just live out of your success XD
    Grade: A+++

    ResponderEliminar